JAE Submission Instructions
Please use the following guidelines to develop and submit your manuscript to the JAE FastTrack system. First, go to the FastTrack system located at http://jae.expressacademic.org/login.php. As you access the system, you will see the guidelines for manuscript submissions. In order to submit a manuscript, you will need to register with a User ID and Password. Please keep this information in a location that you will remember for future access and use of the JAE FastTrack system. All correspondence will be done using FastTrack using your e-mail address.
- You must submit your manuscript electronically in the FastTrack Web site as an attached Miscosoft Word (.doc or .docx) or rich text (.rtf) format.
- Carefully consult the Manuscript Preparation Guidelines when preparing your manuscript for submission.
- Click the "My Submission" button on the FastTrack system to submit a new manuscript. In the "Submit a New Document" section, you will need to complete the following
- Title of the manuscript
- Document/Research type –Quantitative, Qualitative/mixed methods, Historical, Philosophical
- Fit of your study/manuscript to the National Agricultural Education Research Agenda
- Comments, if any, you want to add
- Attach your manuscript by using the BROWSE button
- Click "Submit Document" to submit your manuscript
An automatic e-mail message will be sent to the author regarding the submission of the manuscript.
All submissions to the Journal of Agricultural Education are required to include Digital Object Identifer (DOI) numbers. If you are unable to locate the DOI number for one of your references, you may be able to find it using the Crossref DOI Lookup tool (http://www.crossref.org/guestquery).
Manuscript Preparation Resources
Please direct submission/review questions to:
Catherine Shoulders, Editor
Agricultural Education, Communications and Technology
University of Arkansas
United States of America